Tattoos are forever. So if you want to get one, it should definitely be the thing you love the most
Tattoos remind us of memories, loved ones and experiences. It´s a symbol that represents your personality and passions. Over the past days I have been asking our readers to share some of their travel tattoos and to tell us the stories behind them. I got such a great response and recieved over 250 tattoos about travel.
I heard your stories, adventures and misadventures and I´m 100% sure that each one of YOU represents exactly what traveling is about: A passion and desire to see what is unknown and makes us feel alive
I fell in love with your tattoos and your stories; and in the next article I will show you some of the nicest, cutest and most interesting travel tattoos I recieved.
Let me show you another eleven of YOUR travel tattoos and get some inspiration to travel the world.
1. Love for traveling the world
Amie Hughes (@a_m_i_e_h) – Great Britain
2. A compass leading our feet to unknown destinations
Brooke Mclachlan (@brookemm997) – Australia
3. A world of nature where we are just a guest
Danielle Dunkley – Great Britain
4. Sailing to unexpected adventures
Josefina Mahr (@josy_118) – Germany
5. A map reminding us to go out and search
Yvette Schwarz (@nostalgiasyndrom) – Germany
6. A reminder that traveling the world is not impossible
Erica Helms (@ericaahelmms) – United States
7. A passport stamp to remind us where we are from or where we are going
Kathryn Woelke (@kathryn_woelke) – United States
8. A unique way to see the world
Lauren Faith – Great Britain
9. Your favorite country made of flowers
Elena Clauß (@hermanachica) – Germany
10. An airplane next to our heart
Lea Roub (@lea_roub) – France
11. A different way to see the world
Sophia Geyer (@sophiaelena) – Germany
Did you miss our last article about travel tattoos? Don´t worry, check these 10 travel tattoos travelers will love and get some motivation to travel the world.